www.northwalescaravansandleisure.co.uk is owned by North Wales Caravans and Leisure Ltd. (hereby referred to as we/our/us).As a user of this website (hereby referred to as you/your) you acknowledge that use of this website including any transactions is subject to our Terms & Conditions below.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any changes will come into effect immediately.
- It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions prior to placing any order.
- Any purchase you make from our website is covered by a 14-day refund or exchange policy (excluding caravan sales & servicing, which is detailed elsewhere).
- If you decide that the product you have purchased is not right for any reason just return it to us in an unused condition, in its original packaging and complete with your invoice.
- If the above criteria are met we will be pleased to offer an exchange or full refund (excluding delivery charges).
- All prices quoted on this website are in Pounds Sterling and include Value Added Tax at the correct rate.
- All information is correct at the time of publishing.
- If there are any problems or issues regarding your order, or any errors in price or details, we will contact you as soon as possible after your order is placed to discuss options.
- All products sold are subject to availability.
- Unless stated otherwise all items on our website are in stock. In the event that an item is out of stock we will contact you to discuss options.
- All transactions are made securely using Paypal.
- A Paypal account is not essential as Guest Checkout is available with a credit or debit card.
- Full payment must be received before any goods are shipped.
- The price displayed is the price you pay (plus delivery) at the time of ordering. If we discover an error in pricing we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss.
- Title to any products you order from this website passes to you on delivery providing full payment has been received.
3. Guarantee / Warranty
- Unless stated otherwise all products carry a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase against manufacturing defects (excluding caravan sales and servicing, which is detailed elsewhere).
- If an item is found to be faulty after an inspection by either us or the manufacturer then return delivery costs will be refunded.
- If your product does not arrive in perfect condition please contact us within 72 hours of delivery to advise us of the issue.
- Any part of your order that is to follow will be detailed on your paperwork.
- It is your responsibility to check your delivery and advise of any issues within the quoted timescale.
- We will not accept any responsibility for additional costs incurred due to late or missed delivery.
4. Returns Policy
- Any returns must be sent to our store premises.
- All returns must be in original packaging, unused, unaltered, be clearly labelled and include original documentation with the reason for return clearly detailed.
- You must inform us of any return and the reason why before sending it back.
- We will not accept any returns that don’t meet the above criteria.
- It is your responsibility to cover return postage costs unless goods are found to be faulty, defective or missing items.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as possible but please allow up to 14 working days from the date the item is received back to us.
- We have endeavoured to make sure that all details shown about our products on this website are accurate, however all data, dimensions, weights and colours are a guide only.
- In the unlikely event that there is a specification change during your order process we will contact you to discuss options.
- If an alternative has to be offered we will contact you to discuss. Any replacement product offered would be of equivalent quality and specification.
6. Statutory Rights
Your statutory rights as a customer are not affected by these terms and conditions.
7. Contact Us
Full details of how to contact North Wales Caravans & Leisure Ltd. can be found on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.